Sunday 4pm to 6pm on
- For night boarding, dogs picked up after 9 am will be charged for a half day of boarding for care during the day.
- Drop off and pick up times are 8-9 am or 4-6 pm Monday through Saturday. Sunday drop off and pick up times are 4-6pm only. Our owner lives on-site and therefore also enjoys time with her family. We understand there are unforeseen circumstances so please contact us by phone or e-mail if you are unable to make your pick up or drop off time. If we are not notified of a time change, you will possibly have to wait until the following day to pick up your dog and an additional night of boarding will be charged.
- We highly recommend that you bring your dog’s own food and treats. Switching foods can cause some dogs to have serious gastric upset. If you wish to use our food there will be a $5.00 charge per day.
- Boarding can be a very stressful situation for some dogs. Dogs that do not usually tear up bedding or toys might become destructive and chew toys or beds. You are welcome to bring your dog’s personal clean toys and/or bedding. However, we are not responsible for any lost or destroyed items.
- A $50.00 deposit will be required for all reservations during a major holiday (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Memorial Day, New Year’s and July 4th). The deposit will be applied toward your boarding total. Deposits are non-refundable unless you cancel 48 hours prior to your reservation. We will not offer pick up or drop off times on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday following Thanksgiving, July 4th or New Year’s Eve and Day. If you have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours, please call 405-938-8140.